‘The Art of Blog Writing’ by Eleanor Jones
In March 2021 I released my first blogging ebook, all about how to write engaging blog and social media content. To find out more, check out ‘The Art of Blog Writing‘.
This ebook curates 4+ years of experience writing and blogging for online platforms- including my own blog- and I’ve included sections on social media, writing the perfect post, and proof-reading resources you can come back to again and again.
If you’d like to buy a copy, check it out here. If you make a purchase, I earn a little commission to help run my blog 🙂 I also offer affiliate opportunities, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to work together.
I also love recommending and promoting products that I use or that I’ve been loving in the past few months!
As an affiliate, I earn a little commission made through the following links. This is at no extra cost to you. I am only an affiliate for products I actually use and like- and I recommend each and every one of these!
Check out my affiliated products below:
- Use the code *BRSPECIAL15 for a 15% discount off a Mal Paper Planner, a gorgeous way to keep track of your goals and aims, as well as stay grateful for everything in your life.
- Buy Amber’s gorgeous *Pinterest templates, to help you stay on top of your Pinterest schedule and create beautiful pins.
- Check out Jenny’s brilliant ebook, *’A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Blog Following‘- this book has really helped me fine-tune my blogging game
- I really recommend this ebook all about SEO. It’s so good, and really breaks down the best way to improve your SEO practices. By an SEO specialist, *’SEO for Bloggers‘ is a great way to look out for your blog growth.
- I love this ebook by Emily Wyatt about productivity and avoiding procrastination. *”Perfect Productivity” is all about sorting your schedule and understanding how to be productive in your day-to-day life.
- Sign up for a *2-week free trial with Skillshare here. Skillshare offers a range of brilliant courses, with the chance to cancel your subscription after 2 months if you want- completely your choice!
If you have any questions about any of these products, drop me an email at email@example.com or connect with me on Twitter 🙂