I love recommending and advertising products that I use or that I’ve been loving in the past few months!
As an affiliate, I earn a little commission made through the following links. This is at no extra cost to you, and I am only an affiliate for products I actually use and like. I recommend checking out each and every one of these!
Check out my affiliated products below:
- Use the code *BRSPECIAL15 for a 15% discount off a Mal Paper Planner, a gorgeous way to keep track of your goals and aims, as well as stay grateful for everything in your life.
- Buy Amber’s gorgeous *Pinterest templates, to help you stay on top of your Pinterest schedule and create beautiful pins.
- Check out Jenny’s brilliant ebook, *’A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Blog Following‘- this book has really helped me fine-tune my blogging game
- I really recommend this ebook all about SEO. It’s so good, and really breaks down the best way to improve your SEO practices. By an SEO specialist, *’SEO for Bloggers‘ is a great way to look out for your blog growth.
- I love this ebook by Emily Wyatt about productivity and avoiding procrastination. *”Perfect Productivity” is all about sorting your schedule and understanding how to be productive in your day-to-day life.
- Sign up for a *2-week free trial with Skillshare here. Skillshare offers a range of brilliant courses, with the chance to cancel your subscription after 2 months if you want- completely your choice!
If you have any questions about these products, drop me an email at email@example.com 🙂